Pools age, but not so gracefully. Tiles chip and fade, plaster degrades, equipment fails and decking shows wear and tear. The structure of well-built swimming pool might hold up for decades, but it’s unlikely that you’ll go that long without significant updates. Sooner or later, every pool needs some major work done, whether for practical reasons or purely cosmetic ones.
Here are a few of the most common reasons to consider renovating:
- Pool materials (liner, decking, etc.) are worn down and need to be replaced
- Older systems (pump, filter, plumbing) need an overhaul to be brought up to current standards
- The design no longer meets the needs of the current owners, either because they bought the home with the pool already installed or their circumstances have changed
- The old pool has simply gotten boring and needs new features to liven things up
At Gold Coast Pools and Spa we are able to perform equipment upgrades as needed on all types of in-ground swimming pools. Pool renovations come in a lot of different forms.
Here’s a list of some of the most common things we do:
- Remove existing incandescent lighting and install LED colored lighting compatible with all remote control systems
- Coping replacement
- Plaster resurfacing
- Remote system installs with IPhone or Android operations
- Installation of intellichlor automated Chlorine an acid injectors
- Variable speed pump upgrades, heater installations and filter installations
- Full on energy audits to see what your existing pool pump is costing you
- installation for mini pebble finish
- Conversion to salt water system
- Replumb suction and return lines and replace leaking skimmers
We can help!
We want to help you to make an informed decision about your equipment upgrades. We’ll be glad to provide you with information on what we recommend along with a free base quote over the phone for standard installation on many pool equipment items.